Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Change and NaNoWriMo

After a brief but intensely empowering experience as director of a small public library in southern Delaware, I'm turning a corner, returning to Maryland AskUsNow! as Operations Assistant, and keeping on as the Statewide Coordinator for Delaware's Ask a Librarian project. It's going to take me home, still a pauper but with more time and in a supportive, more restful environment. Freer to be creative, encouraged by my managers, with laughter and joy all around. It's a wonder how an experience can affect one's perspective!

And here comes November. Which means, now I'll have time to tackle another novel. I'm calling it "Flatland," (anyone ever read that math allegory?) and while I walk my little dog, Sophie, I plan it out.

November is for NaNoWriMo!

No comments: